My brother Byron took us all out to the desert to enjoy the thrill of riding. Cole and Ethan enjoyed riding in the go cart and four wheeler. Cole even got to ride on the little motorcyle while I drove! I got to ride behind my brother on the large motorcyle and fourwheeler. Luckily, he is a seasoned driver. I clung to him as tight as I could and then when we got to the top he would show me what we had just climbed just in time for us to ride down. Here are the pictures of proof. If you look closely you will see that we are all caked in dirt. I had no where to put Ethan other than right smack in the dirt and he enjoyed every minute of it. He started putting handfuls of rocks right into his mouth. Yummy!
Can you see the dirt?
Cole loved going for rides!
Ethan eating dirt.
Thanks Byron for a great day!
5 comments:
Looks like a great day...especially for the boys.
Wow,
Thanks for the invite to your blog.
Pretty fancy on the blog front and with music. I love it Beth!! Good for you to try the new things, dirt, motorcycles and blogging!!
You will have to teach me how to post music.
Thanks. Love, Grandma aka Anna
I'm so glad you've come to the dark side! Looks like a fun dirtbike trip....even though I'm terrified of motorcycles!
Yay, so glad you have a blog so we can keep in touch with you!
Congratulations on breaking out of your shell. Ü
Welcome to the blogging world. It is a fantastic way to record your life. Send me your email and I will send you an invite to my blog. You can send it to me on facebook. If you want to that is :)
Post a Comment