Living in Seattle has changed me. I live around a lot of women who are really talented when it comes to decorating and throwing a party. I have worked with them in various capacities and have learned a thing or two. Four years ago I would have marched down to the local party shop or better yet the dollar store and picked up a few cups and plates for a party and called it good.
Now I do this.

My friend that helped had taken pictures of the baby so we used that for our decorations!

And I also made a tutu for the present. It even matched the decorating.

4 comments:
how fun! looks like you throw a mean party now!
CUTE! I bet Joanna loved it!
Beth,
Your pictures look like out of a Better HOMES & GARDEN magazine. Really! Must be the remodel job that added to the decor. Great job, you are a fast learner in four years.
I am impressed.
Okay, so tell me exactly what the decorations are made of. I got the pictures, but what are the ones on the table? Are they hat boxes? Help your frumpy, untalented, utah friend out here ;)
Post a Comment