Thursday, May 28, 2009

Swimming and the Space Needle

Before Grandma left we got so spend some time together.  

We went swimming.



We threw Ethan off the diving board again.  He seemed to like it a little bit better this time.

We also went to the Space Needle.  



This was an interesting trip!  We got up to the top and everyone was happy.  Both boys were playing around on this bar when a security guard came around and told them to get down.  Ethan didn't quite agree so he decided to throw a tantrum for the next 20 minutes.  It was great.  He was still throwing the tantrum as we were coming down the elevator.  I told him I would go back to Spain if he didn't stop........

Then we met up with Dad for lunch.  

2 comments:

Joanna said...

OK I love the comment, I will go back to Spain if you don't stop. That is something I would say too!

Audrey said...

Where do you go swimming? It is beautiful!