Friday, December 11, 2009

Baby Ella Jane!

I got a call this morning at 4:30am from my sister Becky and she said "I had my baby!" Usually we call each other on our way to the hospital or whenever it is happening so when she said that I was quite surprised. Turns out she woke up at 2:00am really in labor! 1 hour and 50 minutes later she had her baby in an ambulance on the way to the hospital. Her husband was four hours away doing business, but never imagined he would miss the birth. It makes for a crazy story. Everyone is okay and I can't wait to meet the baby in February!

2 comments:

Ron and Anna said...

The blue hat and those chubby cheeks, you could have fooled me that her name's Ella Jane.

What a sweetheart. Now Becky can pamper her little girl and hope she is a girlie girl even though she has 2 big brothers.

Congratulations Becky,Aaron and boys.

Anna

Brandalyn said...

That is so exciting, and crazy! I love the name, Jane is obviously after you which is probably quite an honor, and I almost named Taeya Ella, so I love that too! Tell her I said Congratulations!