Sunday, July 11, 2010

Swimming lesssons

We like to start the summer out by taking swimming lessons! The sun didn't get the memo that it was summer so most of our lessons were in the rain. The boys didn't seem to mind. They will take any opportunity to swim.

Ethan's "swim lessons" were in the kiddy pool. He loved playing around.

Cole made a lot of progress this year. He can swim all over the pool like a maniac! He LOVES to swim. If only we could get him to use a little technique we would be golden!


1 comment:

Ron and Anna said...

I spent many summers at the public pool growing up. I remember walking to a park in Chicago with my brothers to swim at the pool. I also took lessons in California at the Jr. College pool.

Kids need to really learn how to swim at a young age. Did you know it is a confidence builder in their lives as they do?
Love, Grandma Mattie