I caught the pinterest bug and decided I needed to do a little decorating for Valentine's Day. What I didn't realize is that when a "crafty" person says watch a movie and make this craft, to a non-crafty person that means watch 5 movies, force your husband to help you and kind of make this craft! This is what we got:
| The ball on the bottom took FOREVER. Up close it looks pretty cute, but not sure if that one was worth it! |
I made several of these balls and in the end started making up my own crafts, that I will have you know took WAAAAY less time. I figured if other people could make stuff up, so could I!
| And if I were true pinterest person, all of my photos would look professional and be spiffed in photoshop.... |
It was fun anyway. I got some use out of them. I hosted book club and had a "Downtown Abby" party to show them off. I learned a lot and am now thinking about Easter.
No comments:
Post a Comment