Saturday, March 3, 2012

Tess at 10 months

This has been a big week for Tess. She went from eating nothing but cheerios to eating almost everything! I unexpectedly weaned Tess after I got an infection and discovered that when she isn't full with milk she loves food. It is almost a full time job keeping her fed all day long. I also discovered that she isn't very good at drinking from a sippy cup and half of it ends up on her clothes. So when I am not feeding Tess I am changing her outfit. She is great at saying "all done." (a baby version of that anyway)


She still just has 4 teeth.
 She is SOOOO big.
 She can stand by herself even if it is for just a bit.
 And she LOVES her walker. She is quite good at getting it around and loves to do it.

1 comment:

Katie Lila said...

Oh yay, I'm a McIntire blog follower now! Love the "watch me grow" pics of Tess. This is darling and inspiring...I could do this right? Do you ever print it out? How do you keep all your hard work? The valentine crafts were super cute, love that Matt helped, what a champ! Fun to see your Fam, they are beautiful, and so are you. Happy St. pattys, did you decorate?