Easter weekend was BUSY and Matt was out of town. For some reason it seems to be the holiday that we have spent apart for half our marriage! I was teaching the combined YW lesson and was trying to get a few other activities things planned. Plus with Matt being gone it was just busy!
The Easter bunny brought a few toys and left eggs filled with money.
Ethan last minute asked for the "Dagedar" track for Christmas and we told him that Santa didn't know in time so we saved this surprise for Easter.
Tess got Mary Poppins. Not because she will watch TV but because I wanted to own it!
Cole got Kai's blade cycle, a ninjago guy. He built a lot of it himself!
Then we decorated eggs after church.
Since I knew Matt was going to be out of town I invited myself over to my friends Melissa's house for dinner. We then got an invite to our friend Katie's house. We enjoyed a nice smoked ham and the company!
No comments:
Post a Comment