Tuesday, January 22, 2013

We are having a baby!

On Christmas we put an extra stocking out filled with baby things and when the boys asked about it we told them to open it. Cole figured it out and said we were going to have a baby. Either they were too excited about Christmas to care or they really weren't that excited!

In order to increase the suspense of finding out the gender we had the Doctor's office put the gender in an envelope and we had a party with my pregnant friend to reveal the gender together. Here is how it unfolded....


Let's just say I have never been wrong in guessing the gender of my kids and this time I had convinced myself it was a girl so I was pretty surprised! The boys were thrilled and Tess kept saying she wanted a brother so hopefully everyone will be happy. This was such a fun way to do it especially since my friend is also having a boy and they can be playmates! Now we just have to figure out a name.

No comments: