Friday, June 28, 2013

What Cole has been up to....

For Cole's school I run the field trips. We had the Humane Society come visit


and went to a Skippy Jon Jones play! I have to say this play was the best one I saw that year but we are Skippy Jon Jones fans.
 












Cole started taking Chinese classes. The teacher was great and would send home homework and so we all learned a little Chinese!
 
Cole's teacher planned a Mother's Day Tea! It was so much fun. The table setting was beautiful, all the kids dressed up, they made these beautiful vases for us, the kids served the tea and candies and then did a fun program. I have to say, it was one of my happiest mom moments.


 

 Cole's teacher Mrs. O!

 
Cole also spent lots of time making slime! He had a marketplace project that he needed to make something and sell at school. His product was a success and he sold all 40 bags of slime!
 
Cole also had another piano recital. I'm trying to upload the video but it isn't working yet...
 
 

 

No comments: