All winter long I am complaining about seeing the sun. Then when the summer hits we are crazy busy trying to soak up as much sun as possible. We typically include a few extended trips to places with guaranteed sun. If it is sunny here we get outside at least twice a day and love every minute of it. I have to say that today as it started to rain I have never been so grateful for it. First off the weekend hit temperatures of 95 degrees. That is HOT in Seattle! Especially when air conditioning is considered a luxury that we just can't afford. When our thermostat stayed at 80 degrees for two days I thought I was going to go crazy from all of the heat crabbiness. I have been relieved as I have seen our thermostat steadily climb down to the low 70s. Also, to be honest I feel like we haven't slowed down in quite awhile it has been an exceptionally sunny summer!) and I just wanted a reason to stay inside. Thanks rain, but please make sure you only stay for one day!
3 comments:
I have a friend that lives there and she said the same thing!
Me too. We had to leave our house on those sunny days, all day! We just couldn't stand the heat inside.
Beth,
I am so proud of YOU. Thank you for posting your Blog. I love to see what you are all doing. Post some photos of Matt for me ok? He is a little camera shy, it looks like anyway.
I love your tribute to Caidaway and his favorite music. It's kind of catchy and found myself coming back again just to hear the music. I guess I have weird tastes for ALL kinds of music, even stuff I have never even known existed. Thanks for the culture variety.
I want to know how to do the music thing too for my blog...ok?
Love, Anna
Post a Comment