Monday, March 9, 2009

A Visit From Nanny and Grandad

Nanny and Grandad came to town and we were busy playing!  We went out to the flight museum where we got to tour an Airforce 1 and the Concord.  We spent quite a while there as my Dad loved it!  

We went to the aquarium and the boys enjoyed seeing the fish and even touching a few!



We went on the Seattle Duck Tour which is very interesting!  It happened to be quite cold so the boys were ready to be done when it was over.
Matt and I even got to go out on a date and not have to pay a sitter $50 bucks!  Glorious!

We went out to my cousin Shayne's house which requires a ferry ride and had a delicious lunch!

Grandad left after a few days, but Nanny and I were able to go out with Shayne and finally buy some plants for my yard.  It is going to take me loads of time and work, but I will post pictures soon!  Here is a sample of what I hope to get planted.
  

3 comments:

Sarah said...

How fun! Looks like a great visit with your parents, can't wait to see all your plants in the ground. :)

Angela said...

What a fun visit! We will have to go check out the Museum of Flight.

Audrey said...

I'm so jealous of your plants! We have mud and snow....like a lot of it..still! I'm so glad your mom and dad could come out. What a special time you must have had.