Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Family Pictures






Thanks again to my friend Amy for more great pictures!

6 comments:

Matt and Joanna said...

Oh I LOVE these! They turned out great despite the bad weather! Cute new header and background!

Brandalyn said...

Your pictures look great - I love them. I am also a little envious that your Christmas shopping is done. I haven't even started!

Sarah said...

these photos are great! i love the background of the city... you have such a cute family!

Ron and Anna said...

Great pictures you guys!
I love the skyline in the background. You all look good. I can hardly wait to get MY Christmas pics from you. The boys looks sooo grown up! Ethan has that little impish look. What a cutie! They look a lot older than the side pics. Matt & Beth, I like your "look" in your couples pic. Handsome family! Not prejudice, just fact. Thanks for sharing.
Love, Grandma Mattie : )

NatalieD said...

Fabulous photos!

Audrey said...

WOW--you guys look great!