Today I am grateful for Cole trying a chocolate chip banana muffin and a roll (there might be hope for him eating bread), church, a friends help during Relief Society so I can lead music, antibiotics for Ethan's double ear infection, ibuprofen to help the ear infection, dinner invites, ice cream for dessert, and
24 coming back on TV.
3 comments:
Beth,
It is amazing how many little things one can find to be thankful. Just telling about it is a portrait of your day. Elder Bednar's talk told about giving thankful prayers. It is so creative to follow his advice. Thank you for sharing your gratitude journal.
Love, Anna
By the way--I am especially thankful for the ladies in the ward who remember to not wear cologne, strong cologne. I went to church today and kept smelling a sweet smelling perfume by me. After an hour I had a splitting migraine headache. I had to go home to bed and rest my head on a pillow since i couldn't hold my head up to get through two more hours with a bad headache. I never would have thought it was the cologne, but nothing else made sense. So I am grateful for those who DON'T wear it to excess!!
Anna
ah yes, i am grateful for the return of 24 too! yay!!
Post a Comment