Thursday, November 20, 2008

Grateful journal

In honor of Thanksgiving I would like to revisit something I did on my mission. Everyday I wrote down all the things I was thankful for which helped me with my life perspective. So, I am going to break with blogging protocol and spew out everything I am grateful for until Thanksgiving. Forgive me while I indulge myself in hopes to be truly grateful this Thanksgiving!

Today I am grateful for little one year olds that wear backpacks way to big for themselves, drink their milk from the side, always bring me their shoes and coat to put on to go outside,
play dates with friends who all got to dress up in the Halloween costumes I got on sale,
friends who let me escape my house to watch Oprah and fold laundry, Cole for actually eating cheese and cucumbers for his first dinner in six days, getting through two last minute hair cuts that don't look to shabby, a borrowed trainer so I can test ride my new bike inside, chocolate chip mint ice-cream, and a little TV (go ER's final season).

1 comment:

Ron and Anna said...

Beth,

Good to see you have gratitude for the little bit of "Ethel" in you. ;)
I love it!
&
Bless your list of Thanksgiving's.
Love, Anna