Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Batman Pajamas

I have to admit.  I am a little tired of the Batman pajamas.  They are getting too small and they are looking quite worn.  I tried to put my foot down last week to end the all day wearing and it was a disaster.   I kept telling myself that one day it would just stop naturally on its own, but I just don't think that is going to happen.  The only benefit is that if Cole is not in his pajamas he will eat his dinner to get them on!  We have made leaps and bounds in the last month with his menu. He has tried Lasagna, enchiladas and will now eat rolls on a regular basis! 

The other day I asked Cole what his full name was and he said: "Batman!"  Sometimes, I think he thinks he really is Batman.

Here is a picture from the hundreds of Cole in his pajamas in case you haven't had the opportunity to see if for yourself!

No comments: