My friend Amy took family pictures for us last weekend. I think these are the best pictures we have as a family so far! It only took a few fruit snacks and we at least got the kids looking at the camera. If you remember the bruise from the earlier post... Photoshop did wonders!
These pictures are amazing! The boys look great as do you and Matt! I love your blog, your writing style is just like you in "real life"...open, honest, witty and kind. Happy Holidays! We should get together soon, celebrate your Microsoft spouse-ness. :)
5 comments:
Matt & Beth,
Everybody looks great.
Nice Family photos! Great Job!
I look forward to getting them for Christmas. Love, Grandma Mc
Great pictures!!
These pictures are amazing! The boys look great as do you and Matt! I love your blog, your writing style is just like you in "real life"...open, honest, witty and kind. Happy Holidays! We should get together soon, celebrate your Microsoft spouse-ness. :)
So Cute!! I love the colors you picked for the pictures.
great photos-- you guys have such a cute family!
Post a Comment