Friday, December 26, 2008

Christmas Day





I made an English roast with all the fixings including roast potatoes, roasted parsnips and yorkshire pudding.  I traded the normal roast with prime rib and it turned out delicious!  My taste buds are still thinking about it.  We got to share the meal with our friends the Covingtons.  We also popped our English crackers and wore our crowns for dinner.  The roast did take two more hours to cook then it was supposed to but it was worth the wait!

When I checked on Cole before going to bed he was clutching his joker, had the batcave on his bed and his Batman book had slipped off the bed where he fell asleep reading it.  I couldn't help but smile about the great day as I went to bed that night.

1 comment:

Ron and Anna said...

Matt & Beth,

Is it still snowing up there?

I think I need to have you help me change my Christmas songs, don't you think? Let me know when you have some time. No hurry. Thanks.

Love, Mom aka Anna ;)